Bouncy Ball is the Source of All Goodness and Light <$BlogRSDURL$>

Bouncy Ball is the Source of All Goodness and Light

pure enlightenment

Monday, July 18, 2005

"how I long to hear you say... 'No, they'll never catch me now!'"

Bishop Allen tour cancelled, the booking agent does not return emails with questions, sadness ensues.
Steve Miller Band and The Decemberists are still pioneering across this vast land making their way to the musical venues of the OKC metro area.
I have decided to not make a decision on building a bar in the Circus quite yet, I would be putting a lot of effort into something that would only be usable for a short period of time in a room that smells of the 2-cat litter box. I did buy a mini fridge though and it is wonderful and right next to my bed.

Go to www.bishopallen.com and get the free music, it is free.

The Bagman's Gambit - The Decemberists
 Linkage  heaubeau's enlightment as of 10:48:00 PM