Bouncy Ball is the Source of All Goodness and Light <$BlogRSDURL$>

Bouncy Ball is the Source of All Goodness and Light

pure enlightenment

Sunday, January 02, 2005

"When the sun began to shi-ine, the alligator come outsi-ide"

I forgot to mention my brother and I took a trip Kansas on Christmas Eve to purchase breakfast pastries for my mom. It is just really weird to drive for five hours and come back with a dozen pastries that cost $7.02 with tax. That and I have no clue where they all went to, in three days all 12 were gone and I only had one and a half, I think the same with my brother. I really wasn't impressed with them though. We used to have them every time we went to Kansas to visit my grandparents and my mom really liked them, so my brother and I decided to surprise here with them, but they tasted better in my memory.
So last night was pretty fun, I hung out with some of my friends from high school at my brother's friends new house. He lives right down the street from my brother. Well, Michelle got wasted beyond control and the cab took about 2 and a half hours to come pick her and Meghan and Ronnie up, so there was a good spell of sobering shit that John and I decided to make up for it by hitting it hard about 3 AM. We both got drunk about 4 in the morning and decided to go to the golf course. We got to the fence and decided that we didn't want to climb it. We changed our mind and decided to go to the park of the elementary school down the street. I went down a slide and spilled beer on myself, then climbed around on the other stuff. Then John needed to puke, so we decided the best place for that would be at the bottom of one of the slides in the woodchips. I also decided that my warm beer would look cool running down the slide, so in hindsight I hope it rains before school starts again.
I am still on my fucked up sleeping schedule and I guess I will either have to drink a lot or take some damn cold medicine to fall asleep tomorrow night so I can start to actually work full-time and get some ends. I really need to figure out when school starts again. Missing my capstone class probably wouldn't be too great of an idea.

Kow Kow Calqulator - Steve Miller Band
 Linkage  heaubeau's enlightment as of 3:32:00 AM