Bouncy Ball is the Source of All Goodness and Light <$BlogRSDURL$>

Bouncy Ball is the Source of All Goodness and Light

pure enlightenment

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

"The waiting drove me mad, you're finally here, and I'm a mess"

I am glad I had fun last weekend, because working full time makes the weeks seem really long. I think it should be next Tuesday already. Yesterday I was at work til 11 pm and today almost to ten. But I can't even put all my time down, because most of today was spent arranging my new office space (hahahaha). Zac and I need a name for our quasi cubicular area and would love some suggestions. However, it is semi true that I have a job that will allow the pleasure of not showing up for two weeks and then they buy a computer, desk and new monitor all so I can have my own station. But I will definitely be going out on Thursday because I will have worked enough and don't have class until 12:30.

Mwahaha! No bacon, but still a sandwich with which to be reckoned. Mmmmm...TBS
(yes, i realize the B stands for mutha fuckin bacon)

Corduroy - Pearl Jam
 Linkage  heaubeau's enlightment as of 9:56:00 PM