Bouncy Ball is the Source of All Goodness and Light <$BlogRSDURL$>

Bouncy Ball is the Source of All Goodness and Light

pure enlightenment

Sunday, December 19, 2004

"I'd give the moon if it were mine to give"

So my dad read about my two dreams. He called them cute. I have never really heard my dad use the word cute, at least seriously. But what is really disturbing is that my dad might actually think two of my friends fighting each other with dildos could be considered cute, or the fact that shampoo bottles could possibly contain my soul.
Finals are done, and a long weekend of celebrating ensued. Thursday night after the company Christmas Social, I stuck around and drank a lot of beer with my employer, and other bosses of the company, then headed to Bill's for a little while. Bill's was interesting, I will leave it at that, because I really have no clue what was going on. I didn't get there til about 12:30 and most were tipsy at the least and everyone was in different moods, just very weird.
Friday night I went over to Shep's apartment to hang out with Luu before he headed back to Pocola, since he graduated. Just chilled for a long time.
Saturday night was quite a bit of fun, and alcohol induced hilarity. Shep peaked a little earlier than the rest of us and provided some good comic relief, including the eating of mac and cheese that he raved about with no utensils. Miller and I won a couple of games of beer pong, and everyone seemed to enjoy the cider spiked with the juice of the everberry. It did provide some great fuel for the fire, and the fire was warm. So now I guess I will start working full-time next week and actually start my career. That's fuckin weird. I am actually gonna have to be responsible and grown up. So fucking weird.

For Your Love - The Yardbirds
 Linkage  heaubeau's enlightment as of 7:35:00 PM