Bouncy Ball is the Source of All Goodness and Light <$BlogRSDURL$>

Bouncy Ball is the Source of All Goodness and Light

pure enlightenment

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

"Did you ever... ever notice... the kind of thoughts I got?"

Three finals down, two to go. Two classes are A's, and one teacher can go suck it.
My aunt went into labor on Sunday about noon or so, she is still goin' as far as I know. That kid is gonna have it hard, everytime he gets in trouble he is gonna get reminded of 36 hours of labor that she went through. Oh yeah, she is 45 years old too. She will be 46 on the 26th, 64 when her kid graduates high school. That is nuts.
It was a good weekend, did some partying instead of studying, but oh well what good is the weekend without some fun.
I saw the Nutrigrain "I Feel Great" ad and there will be "babies everywhere, YEAH!"
Stevie Wonder had some things to say about Eminem, and how can you argue with Stevie Wonder.
And Christmas is approaching with the quickness, excellent. This is definitely the best time of the year. Christmas parties and holiday cheer abound. I like to freebase my holiday cheer, but that could just be me and the Anipals. Anyway, time to get some sleep. I love sleep.

I See a Darkness - Bonnie "Prince" Billy
 Linkage  heaubeau's enlightment as of 2:45:00 AM