Bouncy Ball is the Source of All Goodness and Light <$BlogRSDURL$>

Bouncy Ball is the Source of All Goodness and Light

pure enlightenment

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

"Pack up All My Cares and Woes, Feelin Low, Here I Go"

A couple of corrections:
Yes, I did forget about the kings game backfire. I was playing Kings with Brad, Clark and Hansen. Hansen got up to go to the bathroom and Brad suggested that we switch the Kings around so that Hansen would pick up the last one. We put two of the tree remaining Kings on top of the circle near us where we knew where they were, and the third under some of the cards in front of Hansen. Well, who would have guessed that Hansen would just never choose that card and Brad would end up with it on the last card of the game.
Also, I forgot to mention that before I got on the turnpike on a piece of road with a 17 mph speed limit, I stopped at a Kum 'n Go. And I did.

I think I was able to stay pretty much not sober for most of the break. Went out Tuesday night, then to Tulsa on Wednesday, Thursday I drank enough to sing at karoake, then Friday thru to Sunday morning was basically one long binge. I stopped drinking only to sleep. It wasn't my plan, but the car wouldn't start. So what else did I have to do? After I got home Sunday, I watched tv for a bit in my haze of permifrication, and went to try to find some glowplugs for the vehicle. I failed. Then I went to Sarkey's for about 6 hours to work on the presntation that I had not touched all weekend. After that I came home and worked on some other programming for a couple of hours, but finally gave into the sleep about 4:30 when the rain started to really come down.
Yesterday I went to my morning class, took my quiz then headed over to the computer lab to finish up the presentation. Good thing I went in early, because my group who decided to give me everything at pretty much the last minute (they were in there working on the stuff that I was writing a paper about with me on Sunday night) had quite a few suggestions to make the paper and powerpoint better. Oh, they must never fucking write papers, because they are fuckin retarded. Let's put a picture on the cover page of our paper that has nothing to do with our report what so ever.
"I think that would look cool next to our names." - Group Leader

Anyway, still no running car and now i will have to fix it in freezing rain.
After writing that last sentence I went to the kitchen for a glass of milk. There was none, but there was a twenty ounce cherry vanilla Dr. Pepper. It does not taste good.

Bye Bye Blackbird - Joe Cocker
 Linkage  heaubeau's enlightment as of 8:06:00 AM