Bouncy Ball is the Source of All Goodness and Light <$BlogRSDURL$>

Bouncy Ball is the Source of All Goodness and Light

pure enlightenment

Monday, November 15, 2004

"No news, no new regrets"

Calexico - Sunken Waltz

That is the song that I was listening to when I started to write this post, not the song that is playing as you read this post.
So Freddy Tedesco has come and gone. He left my soul and his shampoo. OU is still number two in the BCS this week, but it doesn't look good over the next few weeks. The computers have us at number 1, but USC is gonna be the favorites in the human sector from here on out. I think we are screwed, oh well, I would rather spend my trip over the holidays to somewhere besides Miami, if I decide to leave this marvelous town.
I am working on getting my website up and running. I have nearly completed the music section, and the links are done. Those will be the only parts of the site that work, but it should be fun as I add many new and exciting subliminal messages to control your mind. To be added are the pictures, drawrings and message board sections, as well as putting some sketches to go with the dreams that I have posted on the blog. My music section will be a small dose of bands that I enjoy and some of my favorite recordings of each artist. There will be a complete list of every song I own, as well as suggested playlists most of which will fit onto an 80 minute CD. In the future I might look at creating a message board for comments and what not, but that will be after I move the page off of OU's webspace.
Well, since work and school have pretty much controlled my life for the last two weeks and I haven't had a night out at the bar(s) since Halloween weekend, I better get back to the homework so that I can make it out from underneath my rock sometime this week.
P.S. I saw Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind yesterday, I was impressed and enjoyed it thoroughly.
 Linkage  heaubeau's enlightment as of 9:44:00 PM