Bouncy Ball is the Source of All Goodness and Light <$BlogRSDURL$>

Bouncy Ball is the Source of All Goodness and Light

pure enlightenment

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

LOX, muthafucka!

The perfect song for this campaign. "No new taxes" and "No Draft" are just a bit too closely associated in this like father like son presidential drama. I just hope the guy or gal who is sitting next to me in our sand blasted Humvee voted for Bush, so that I can at least have someone nearby to blame and smack upside the head whenever I feel like it. I hope everyone who voted to bring the genius back into office is a ride or die bitch, 'cuz no matter who you are your family is gonna eligible to be drafted. Shit, I just hope if I get chosen to go I get to attack Canada, because the syrup just didn't taste right to Dubya the morning before.
Please feel free to name some of the promises he has kept in the past four years to prove that the promise of no draft will be held.

 Linkage  heaubeau's enlightment as of 3:47:00 AM