Bouncy Ball is the Source of All Goodness and Light <$BlogRSDURL$>

Bouncy Ball is the Source of All Goodness and Light

pure enlightenment

Thursday, November 18, 2004

"Is this why you wanted me? ... To watch as you walked away"

Looks like I get to write a report and create a presentation over Thanksgiving break. I don't exactly know how my group assigned me these tasks, but they did and I hope that they don't mind me completing them inebriated. I haven't gone out and had a night on the town in near three weeks now, I am pretty sure that I am going to be tipsy at minimum for most of the break. If you would like to know who the two friends fighting with their phallic wands in my dream were, just ask. I personally found it pretty funny once I got over the thought of what they were hitting each other with. Time to try and conjure up some more dreams.

Happy - The Wrens
 Linkage  heaubeau's enlightment as of 1:58:00 AM