Bouncy Ball is the Source of All Goodness and Light <$BlogRSDURL$>

Bouncy Ball is the Source of All Goodness and Light

pure enlightenment

Friday, November 12, 2004

Chalk another CraZy dream up for the Ceeph

So after I got home on Wednesday from class about 4 or so, I was feeling real tired, so I decided to take a nap on the couch. I didn't fall asleep til about 6, but slept there until one in the morning. That was one hell of a nap. I don't know if it was the strange place I was sleeping or what, but the dream that resulted was quite insane indeed. I wrote it down when I woke up from it, so that I could make sure that as many details are included as possible.
The Dream:
On the west side of Norman there is a convenience store called J. Botie's. In my dream, this small store was having a checkpoint/scavenger hunt race with a grand prize of ten grand. Well, a couple of people I know in real life and I decide to enter and grab our bikes (why not cars? we are all 24ish) and go to the starting line. The gun shoots and we were off, we were given a clue as to where to go and within five minutes we were the only three that even had a chance at getting first place. The clue led us into a wooded area, where we found what we were looking for, a dildo. We each grabbed our dildo and raced to the next point where we had to turn it in for another clue. Well, this cycle just kept repeating itself, with random (I didn't recognize them anyway) slutty looking girls showing up every once in a while and trying to coax the dildos from us. We did not fall for their tricks however. As the race went on and on we started to get tired and my two racing buddies began to fight each other using their dildos as weapons.
This turned out to be a big mistake, because it allowed me to pass them and take a commanding lead. Now I had the race won, all I had to do was get to the other J. Botie's (there is really only one) in downtown OKC, somewhere in Bricktown. I don't think I rode my bike to the city, I think I drove or took a cab. Anyway, I am running towards the store to claim my ten grand, and I find that I have to go through a restaurant to get to the store, there is just no possible way to get around it. Cafe Nebraska (hmm, we play them this weekend in football at home) is the only thing standing in the way of my ten thousand dollars. In my dream I had gone through the cafe hundreds of times to get to the store, but on this night it was impossible to find my way through the labyrinth. Every time I would enter, the halls would be different and I would be lost for what seemed like hours, only to end up escaping to the point from which I started. After several attempts, I woke up.

This one freaked me out pretty good, I didn't get back to sleep until about 5 in the morning. Oh yeah, Freddy Tadesco gets in tomorrow evening, so I guess we will find out if he plans to try and steal my soul or not.
 Linkage  heaubeau's enlightment as of 5:52:00 AM