Bouncy Ball is the Source of All Goodness and Light <$BlogRSDURL$>

Bouncy Ball is the Source of All Goodness and Light

pure enlightenment

Monday, November 01, 2004

All Hallow's Eve

Rollin round the hood in the big body Benz, with tchree dollas worf a gas, you know how we do. Oh yeah and add two people onto the hood of the car, because they care too much. Their life was on the line with me behind the wheel. More details about this and other saturday evening - sunday morning adventures should be found at the blogs of John and Miller. I did decide to stay until my liver was more in control of things and made it home somtime around 5:30, taking into account the time change.
The time change really freaked me out though, I hadn't heard anything about it, until I got into my car and found my phone clock, which auto updates, was an hour different than my car clock. Well, I decided to call someone to find out what the deal was and they explained that it was in fact fall back an hour weekend. I enjoy sleeping that extra hour, but this year it was used for soberation.
Friday was quite a bit more relaxed. I went to a house party, but not so much a small one. I showed up to the party in my costume garb and got some crazy looks. Sometimes a man with a two and a half foot lampshade will draw some attention. A couple of people wanted to get a picture with me and I am not one to turn a lady away, but it did get a little awkward.

My costume was a one night stand, so I wore the lampshade and a box with legs cut into it and drawers drawn on, with actual pulls on the drawers. On top of the box I put a bottle of Aleve and a condom. But anyway, it is hard to put your arms around a cardboard box so people were a little confused on how to go about it. One girl before taking her picture said, "I'm just gonna put my hand on your box." Well, my mind isn't the cleanest so I started to laugh, somebody said that was the last time he'll ever hear that, and the poor girl was embarrassed. I didn't really feel like drinking on Friday, so I just had a couple of rum and cokes, and made it home at a decent time.
Saturday morning I got up to watch the OU/OSU game and was thrilled that we won, but a little scared of the weaknesses we showed. However, there was something going on this last weekend in the land of college football with every major school in Florida losing, Michigan going to three overtimes and BAYLOR beating A&M. Pure insanity.
Sunday night, I headed up to the local watering hole and participated in a costume contest. I got second behind Duffman. This would have been way cooler if Duffman would have given me a Duff beer, but he did not, so he can sit and spin on a forty bottle.
Work and school will not be fun this week, but maybe the bad days will lead to some crazy dreams to remember and post for all to enjoy and interpret.
All in all a good weekend.
 Linkage  heaubeau's enlightment as of 1:36:00 AM